2nd Line Support Analyst - US law firm - £34,000
Our client, one of the leading US law firms based in spectacular City offices, is looking for a 2nd Line Support IT Analyst to support their growing IT team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide first and second line technical support for all incidents and service requests reported to the Service Desk or assigned to the Service Desk queue. The role provides telephone and desk side support for local and non-local users, as part of the global service desk.
Duties will include:
Act as a single point of contact for incidents and service requests reported via telephone calls and emails
- Ensure that all incidents and service requests are logged and assigned correctly
- Take ownership of incidents and service requests ensuring that they are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Escalating incidents/service requests that cannot be resolved to appropriate teams and provide ongoing communications with users
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all service requests and adhere to all Service Desk processes, procedures and policies
- Provide applications support in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Lotus Notes, mobile devices, iManage and all other Firm wide applications
- Provide desktop hardware, printer, remote access and mobile device support
- Provide AV and VC conference room support for internal\client meetings and events
- Assignment and escalation of incidents to third line support teams and vendors as appropriate, with a detailed handover of the incident or service request.
- Assist with building the User Support Knowledgebase by gathering information and publishing support documentation.
- Participate in all firm-wide IT initiatives
The firm is ideally looking for someone with experience in a similar role, experience with troubleshooting network printers and with strong analytical and problem solving skills. If this role is of interest, please send your details to Ryder Reid Legal.