Ryder Reid are currently recruiting for an Accounts and Billing Assistant on behalf of a renowned US Law Firm, in London, on a permanent basis.
Our client, a highly-respected US law firm based in the City is keen to recruit an Accounts and Billing Assistant to join their accounts team in the London office on a permanent basis. Working closely with the Accounts Assistant in relation to the firm's Accounts Payable function you will also provide support to the firm's Billing Manager. Supporting the billing team you will have a varied workload dealing with all aspects of billing including; pre-bills, editing and bill preparation and disbursements. Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines is a must in this busy role. You will be part of a professional and friendly billing team, liaising with clients as well as Billing Partners, Associates and Legal Assistants so excellent communication skills are paramount.
Duties will include:
- Working on various areas of the accounts payable function including expenses, vendor invoices and cash receipts
- Reviewing payment runs prior to them being sent out
- Processing the daily reconciliation for all office accounts
- Processing billing guides as requested
- Processing bills as guided by the Billing Manager
- Providing general support to the Billing Manager and Accounts Manager
- Ad hoc duties and tasks as required and directed by Managers
The Accounts and Billing Assistant will ideally have relevant accounts/ billing experience within the legal environment and knowledge of Chrome River, CMS Aderant or Elite software. This is a busy role and attention to detail is of upmost importance as well as excellent communication skills. There will be a requirement to work additional hours at busy times like month end and year end, so flexibility is required. If you are an Billing and Accounts Assistant who has the ability to solve problems, be innovative and organised this could be the ideal role for you. Please contact Ryder Reid Legal for further information.