Our client, a US law firm based in stunning offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounting Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Primary responsibilities of this position include coordination of all financial aspects of the U.K. office. This includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, client accounts, VAT reconciliation and filing, billing and other general accounting areas of the Finance Department in London.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of accounts payable
- Client account processing, reconciliation and SRA compliance
- Maintenance of the general ledger chart of accounts and vendor files
- Working closely with the U.S. Finance team, forecast and report on daily cash flow and reconcile all bank and ledger balances
- Monthly general ledger review and monitoring of reconciliations, including issue resolution
- Maintenance of banking relationships, and ensure adherence to all Firm banking policies
- Assess and communicate to U.S. the status for all processes, task assignments and related records management
- Assist management with credit control
- Act as COFA
The ideal candidate for this Accounting Manager role will be qualified or part-qualified and have significant previous finance/accounts experience from a law firm. Extensive knowledge of payroll and VAT reporting is essential and a sound working knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules is required. You should have experience of working in an international environment and be able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision. To be considered for this Accounting Manager role, please contact Ryder Reid today.