Our client, a top US law firm, currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable/Legal Cashier to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The successful Accounts Payable Cashier will be responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the accounts payable service to the London office in a timely, efficient, accurate and professional manner.
This is a busy and varied role and the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing cheques/ electronic payments for vendor payments
- Processing supplier invoices
- Ensuring the correct coding has been applied to supplier invoices/expenses
- Handling petty cash
- Maintenance of all payables vendor files
- Respond to general accounting queries
- Reconcile office bank accounts to the general ledger
- Additional projects as required
This is a demanding Accounts Payable Cashier role, which requires strong previous accounts payable experience that is preferably within a Law Firm environment. The Accounts Payable Cashier should have a good understanding of SRA and HMRC regulations and be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Elite or Aderant is highly desirable. If you have strong accounts payable experience and feel you meet the above requirements please contact Ryder Reid Legal for further details.