Have you got up to 1 year experience working in Accounts and looking for your next role working for a leading international law firm? Then we have the role for you!
We are recruiting on a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join one of our leading international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will primarily be responsible for processing invoices, reconciling vendor statements and dealing with accounting inquiries. You will play a key role in the smooth and efficient running of the London Finance team. Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Review and process Accounts Payable invoices for the London and international offices
* Ensure ad-hoc payments are instructed as per requested.
* Scan any non Chrome River invoices to site-scan.
* Liaise daily with Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator.
* Ensure supplier statements reconcile with the firms account records and investigate discrepancies.
* Telephone liaison with suppliers re general queries with invoices and statements.
* Recognition of valid VAT invoices.
* Handle all Accounts Payable inquires with suppliers and internal personnel.
* Monitor the Accounts Payable inbox thoroughly throughout the day and prioritze accordingly.
* Monitor the Reed and Mackay travel account/mailbox to prepare for monthly upload.
* Assist other members of the Finance Team when needed.
* Ensure all manual scanning and filing is kept updated.
* Review Accounts Payable mailbox and archive email accordingly.
* Ensure all new vendor and IR35 procedures are carried out.
* Attend weekly meeting to assist with a smooth running of the London and Brussels accounts payable function.
* Regular review of active vendors.
* Assist other members of the Finance team.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
You must be available to work overtime when required and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and i-Manage.
If this role is of interest to you, then please do apply!