Ryder Reid Legal has been instructed on an excellent Accounts Payable opportunity with a top-tier US law firm client. The role is varied and would be an excellent fit for an established legal finance professional. The role is challenging where the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the accounts payable function across London, Brussels and Dubai offices, please see a list of duties below;
- Reviewing invoices and expense claims
- Reconciling the firms credit card accounts
- Regular bank transfer payment runs for approved invoices
- Deal with internal and external AP enquiries
- Posting invoices to firms finance software, Aderant
- Liaise with invoice vendors to manage the receipt and invoices
- Produce transaction reports for the senior management
- Ad-hoc support for the Cashiering and Billing teams
Hybrid working (3:2) and excellent salary on offer.
If you are a legal finance professional with a working knowledge of Aderant (or similar legal finance system), SAR and VAT, please apply today!