Do you have 2 to 4 years experience in Accounts Payable within an international law firm or professional services?
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join one of our international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Receive and process purchase invoices and cheque requests
- Input all supplier and associate invoices to the accounting and invoices system
- Upload case-related disbursements
- Process bank and BACS payments to suppliers
- Input all bank payment entries
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Check bank accounts to ensure funds are available for purchases
- Reconcile UK bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Update monthly exchange rates
- Process expense payments
- Coordinate credit card account reconciliation
The ideal candidate will have the below:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience from another law firm
- An appropriate professional attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent research and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the position, please do apply!