Accounts Payable Supervisor opportunity in London.
One of the world's most prestigious US Law Firms currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their team in London. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will primarily be responsible for accounts payable, expenses management, vendor set up, supervision and development of the team and other ad hoc assignments. This is a busy and varied role which requires reliability, commitment, punctuality and flexibility.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of London offices' vendor payments ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures and with local Law Society regulations.
- Managing accounts staff, ensuring they are utilized appropriately and adequately trained, developing and mentoring staff and supporting department.
- Provide training and support to the secretaries and support staff in the use of Chrome River to submit expense claims.
- Management of the London accounts payables team.
- Monitors all incoming expenses and allocation of approvals in the team.
- Central point of contact to deal with queries from the US processing team.
- Obtain Finance Committee member approval when setting up 3rd party counsel fees paid on a client's behalf.
- Lead contact on Chrome River related projects.
- Running of all ad hoc reports in Chrome River.
Solid accounts payable experience at supervisory level within a Law Firm is essential and experience using Chrome River and Elite Finance Systems is highly desirable as well as knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules. This role would best suit an experienced Accounts Payable specialist with demonstrable supervisory skills, strong organisational skills and exceptional customer service skills, able to liaise effectively with people at all levels of the business. The successful Accounts Payable Supervisor will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. If you feel you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of a dynamic team within a leading firm based in stunning offices please contact Ryder Reid Legal for further details.