An exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join the Immigration team of a prestigious US law firm.
In this role you will support the Immigration team by being responsible for a variety of administrative tasks. Key responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant will include:
- Maintaining case and client files.
- Processing new business intake and related forms.
- Time entry, answering phones and taking messages, scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings; arranging audio and video conferences.
- Processing expense reports, check requests, scanning, copying, word processing, and coordinating incoming/outgoing mail, faxes and emails.
- Arranging travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- Providing legal research, case support and project assistance.
- Developing and maintaining a system/process for tracking matters that require future attention
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and one year of internship or professional experience preferred. Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. You must be highly enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
For more information please get in touch!