A global law firm, with an excellent reputation in the legal market, has an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join their Immigration team on a permanent basis. You will also support the wider Employment team when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Administrator to join a law firm with excellent career prospects. You will gain an insight as to how the legal team works and have the opportunity to provide first-class administrative support to the department to ensure it runs smoothly.
Duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining case and client files
- Processing expenses
- Arranging travel and itineraries
- Tracking matters and ensuring deadlines are met
- Answering the phone and taking accurate messages
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing
- Assisting with legal research where necessary
- Coordinating incoming/outgoing mail, faxes, and emails
- All other duties as required.
This would suit someone with previous Administration experience gained within a professional services environment, who is keen to secure their first role in a law firm. In return, you can expect impressive City offices and friendly and cohesive culture.
If you feel you have the perquisite experience, please send your CV to Georgia Crage at Ryder Reid for immediate consideration!