Our client, a top international law firm have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This will be a busy and varied role and you would be responsible for providing administrative support to the Office Manager and assisting with the general running of the London office.
Duties will include:
- Complex diary management and travel
- General typing including preparation of correspondence contracts and reference letters
- Assisting with conflict checks
- Recruitment Administration/CV logging/database management /arranging interviews and liaising with agencies
- Assisting with event and party planning
- Creating and amending PowerPoint presentations
- Regularly update the administrative documents (vendors chart, Ground Floor Security, Post Room and Building Management contact details).
- Filing invoices
- Regularly check stock levels of refreshments (teas, coffee, biscuits, soft drinks, etc.) and re-order when necessary, liaising with external providers
- Regularly check stationary stock levels and re-order when necessary
- Assisting with scheduling orientations and departures
This firm is famed for its exceptional treatment of staff and is proud of its staff retention. The ideal Administrative Assistant should have previous admin/ PA experience ideally gained within a noted, UK or US Law firm or professional services environment. The Administrative Assistant to the Office Manager needs to be able to work to tight deadlines, have good time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of people. You must have great typing/advanced IT and organisations skills and the ability to use your own initiative. If you are interested in applying them please send your CV to Ryder Reid today.