We are recruiting for an Attorney Support Supervisor to join one of our international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
As an Attorney Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for organising and overseeing the quality of work and workflow of the secretarial shared mailbox, as well as support the Secretarial Manager in the day to day of the administrative team's activities as appropriate to ensure excellence in customer service.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring workflow and coordination
- Identifying training requirements
- Being responsible for the orientation and training of new team members and providing ongoing support
- Providing reports to management
Be able to -
- Display well developed and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels of the firm
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills needed to manage time well, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Thrive working in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Prior experience leading a team and/or managing a shared mailbox
- Leadership skills necessary for effective mentoring
- Knowledge of workflow coordination
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this position.
Please do apply.