Our well-known and global law firm client has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Talent Assistant to join their London office on a full-time permanent basis to work as part of The Associate Talent (AT) Assistant team. The purpose of this role is to support the London AT team in the day-to-day running of associate talent and in the crisp execution of the key AT processes including the annual review cycle, employee relations and operations.
- Day-to-day support of the Associate Development Manager (ADM) in all associate induction and integration
- administration to include scheduling three-month integration meetings and tracking probationary periods.
- Provide support to the ADM on the annual associate review process. This will include:
- Maintain all review trackers relating to review status i.e. feedback collection, meeting schedules,
- Associate Development Partner (ADP) sign off on review documents.
- Maintain accurate associate records in vi desktop.
- Assist the ADM in fully utilising the functionality of the internal ADDR dashboard/ MicroStrategy systems to regularly review and prepare reports on associate activity.
- Prepare and distribute all review materials to ADPs as required.
- Support ad hoc follow up and feedback collection off cycle for NQs, new joiners, probation issues etc.
- Support the ADM in managing the administration of individual performance management and ER cases.
- Maintain and update all key trackers for associate talent including performance development and wellbeing.
- Prepare and send the weekly capacity reports to practice groups for staffing purposes.
- Work in collaboration with the London HR systems & operations team to support the administration of leavers and joiners including preparation of all key paperwork and relevant SCFs, induction schedules.
- Prepare all key paperwork for maternity, paternity and shared parental leave and send relevant SCFs.
- Provide administrative support on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives as required.
- Act as an additional point of contact in London for the AT function.
- Provide support on trainee development matters. This will include:
- On-boarding of future trainees including drafting of training contracts, background screening checks and sending relevant SCFs
- Maintain trainee development tracker
- Chase for outstanding appraisal forms
- Assist with the administration for the trainee seat rotation and NQ processes
- Effectively able to prioritise multiple tasks, be proactive and apply critical thinking with limited supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates good judgement and an appreciation of the importance of confidentiality in the role.
- Able to work within a team in a collaborative style and environment; ability to share information, goals, opportunities, successes and failures with the appropriate parties and management team.
The ideal candidate must possess previous law firm or professional services experience and have excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills with sharp attention to detail. Our client is looking for someone with the ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel, including firm leadership, management and support staff.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.