This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Business Development Coordinator to join the collaborative BD team of a very successful international law firm based in London. You will report directly to the Business Development Manager and will experience great exposure to a broad spectrum of work.
The role of the Business Development Coordinator will be to work closely with the Business Development Manager implementing specific marketing and business development strategies through research and analysis, reporting, marketing communications, content administration and events support.
This role provides assistance on research and analysis about clients, competitors, markets and industries, and supports the Firm's client development and branding initiatives and events, ensuring the Firm's high standard of excellence is met.
The firm boasts a highly collegial working environment that strives for excellence in all they do. This quality driven approach should be echoed in all marketing and business development activity.
- Maintain website content, Partner biographies and other Business Development and communications materials across multiple channels
- Maintain deal and case experience and help manage engagement database and related databases
- Assist with the preparation of directory submissions and survey responses for various legal and business directories and publications
- Support the Business Development team with development and maintenance of promotional marketing materials in support of the Firms business development initiatives
- Prepare and maintain promotional materials, such as brochures, practice area descriptions, rankings and quotes, varied advertising, posters, flyers and other promotional materials, in conjunction with the Graphic Designer and outside vendors where appropriate
- Assist with distribution of varied marketing materials and Firm communications, such as event invitations, ranking submissions, presentation notifications, press releases, summaries and web-related content
- Manage data for the Firm's contact database
- Provide competitive intelligence reports and analysis; conduct additional research through database searches, industry resources, and networking as directed
- Assist with Firm-sponsored events and presentations
- Collaborate with team on draft pitches, proposal materials and presentations when required
- 2+ years of relevant business development experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a highly competitive and demanding environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent research and analytical skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong project management skills, initiative and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional standard of delivery and service
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight time frames
- Strong commerciality, negotiation skills and sound judgement
- Actively seeks to learn from others
- Able to be innovative and think creatively
- Familiarity with Content Pilot would be beneficial
This opportunity must not be missed by anyone who is ambitious and wants to expand their knowledge, grow their career and gain experience working with some of the best people in the business.
There will be a lot of interest in this vacancy, so don't delay and get in touch with us today!