Our prestigious international law firm client is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join their London BD team on a permanent basis.
- Maintaining current and accurate experience lists, descriptions and case studies
- Assisting with the preparation of business development presentations, briefings and new business proposals.
- Maintaining an accurate database of clients and other contacts to enable external communication.
- Assisting with practice, industry and office-related events, sponsorships and memberships to facilitate the development of the practices and to increase local visibility.
- Assisting with the development and execution of marketing/business development strategies, plans and projects.
- Assisting with drafting submissions for legal directories including Chambers and Legal 500.
The ideal candidate with have a bachelors degree; have excellent written, oral and communications skills and 2-4 years in a marketing role within a law firm.
If this fantastic opportunity maybe of interest to you, please get in touch with Ryder Reid today!