This is a fantastic opportunity for a business development professional to join the London office of a prestigious UK law firm.
Our client is seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their Business Development
Team. This role will suit someone with strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and who is
able to manage their own workload with accuracy and a highly efficient level of time management.
The role will oversee all firm-wide internal and external marketing activity through a variety of
channels. The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven, and focused individual with
the ability to quickly establish rapport with internal clients and stakeholders and manage internal and
external relationships. The successful candidate will take pride in their work, enjoy working as part of
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct client, competitor, and market research and maintain awareness of the sectors we
* Drive actions forward from cross-selling groups within the firm, ensuring tasks are
progressed to completion.
* Develop social media activity through campaigns to promote individuals, teams, and sectors
across the firm.
* Develop marketing collateral to support client events, conferences, and general BD.
* Support on the drafting and coordination of annual directory submissions.
* Create bespoke capability statements and credentials.
* Track and report on new business generated through marketing and BD activity.
* Update and maintain content on firm website.
* Take an active role in overseeing logistics of our CSR programme; and
* Assist the wider BD team with Events, Tenders and other ad-hoc projects as and when
* At least 2 years' experience achieved within a Marketing/BD working environment;
* Attention to detail to produce work/documentation, which is consistently of a high standard;
* Good IT skills (competent in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
* Knowledge of desktop publishing software, CRM databases and Email Marketing platforms;
* Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
* Has a flexible approach to ensure all deadlines are met;
* Must be able to work as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills both
written and verbal; and
* Willingness to excel within a professional services environment and keen to learn.