Under general supervision, works closely with London Marketing to coordinate and execute on business development plans and materials. Prepares and updates marketing and business development collateral. Assists in preparing customized pitches/RFPs, presentations, and marketing events. Researches and provides input into targeted marketing methods including social media, CLE seminars, organizational affiliations, and initiatives. Provides administrative assistance to the London marketing team as needed. Ensures meticulous execution of all projects and work, with data and content consistently accurate and well presented. Attains synergies through effective collaboration. Ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of the position.
- Collaborate closely with business development managers, providing responsive, effective assistance in executing on business development plans. Apply understanding of plans, including their strategic objectives and practice group-specific needs, preferences, and industry standards. Make recommendations for improvements, taking full ownership over assignments.
- Provide administrative support for the Marketing team, including diary management, organizing team and partner meetings, assisting with travel arrangements, preparing travel and expense reports, etc. Assist with BD/Marketing expenses management
- Act as a liaison for external suppliers in administration of projects and invoices.
- Assist in planning for strategic meetings, such as European partner meeting and the European all-attorney meeting as other key marketing meetings; prepare slides and other materials in preparation.
- Edit, update, and maintain practice group marketing materials, including practice group descriptions, attorney biographies, and content for the website. Draft new collateral as requested. Create/produce these documents from time to time when partners need them for meetings. Be a central point of contact for non-UK marketing people for credentials information.
- Participate in the production and presentation of client events and development seminars. Coordinate details, processes, communications, arrangements, etc. through all stages of development and implementation as needed. Source new venues for events as needed. Analyze data resulting from client development seminars and provide summaries and recommendations to support business development plans.
- Coordinate with Marketing Creative Services in applying brand standards, using firm templates, preparing files for print productions, and performing press checks.
- Assist in preparing pitches and RFPs, including research, coordinating collateral, and assembling materials. Coordinate closely with Marketing Pitch Hub to ensure end result is accurate and thoroughly prepared. Assist in tracking results and preparing responsive reports and analyses incorporating recommendations for increasing effectiveness.
- Provide requested research using Firm and online tools to develop intelligence on prospective targets, industries, markets, etc.
- Coordinate and provide supporting research for speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Participate in completing timely submissions to directories and ranking authorities.
- Participate in keeping databases current for assigned Business Development Group.
Collaborate with Marketing Managers and Staff
- Identify improvement opportunities through collecting and proactively sharing information with peers and others on the Marketing team.
- Collaborate closely with managers and staff in all areas of Marketing to ensure strong intra-departmental communication, client service, and seamless deployment of marketing programs. Develop effective relationships with other offices to facilitate business development and marketing events and services.
Client Service, Confidentiality, and Safety
- Consistently promote and model the Firm's Client Service Principles in leadership, teamwork, work product, and personal interaction.
- Ensure compliance with the Firm's Information Handling Policy, including safeguarding confidential and personal information, and reporting any suspected breach appropriately and immediately.
- Adhere to the Firm's General Safety Practices and any unique safety practices for department and building.