Our leading City law firm client is seeking an energetic and driven Business Development Manager (Events) to join them on a 6 month Fixed Term contract.
The successful candidate will project manage all aspects of client event whilst working closely with Partners and the wider Business Development team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for all events
- Developing departmental marketing plans
- Managing relationship with external suppliers
- Working on developing and delivering new initiatives
- Assisting the wider BD team with Events, Tenders and other ad hoc projects as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years' experience within a Marketing/BD environment and a proven track record of delivery. A good knowledge of webinar platforms, line management experience and experience in managing relationships with external suppliers is essential.
If this opportunity is of interest, don't miss out - contact Ryder Reid Legal today!