This is a fantastic opportunity for a BD professional with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a law firm environment to join an amazing global law firm offering exposure to multiple practices and regions. There will be ample growth opportunities for the successful candidate within a firm and team that fosters a culture of teamwork, open communication, and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in or knowledge of corporate, investment management and tax. You will be a self-starter with strong leadership and consensus-building skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Playing a pivotal role in developing and executing effective marketing and BD strategies, identifying new opportunities through market research and a proactive approach.
- Coordinating conferences, seminars, sponsorships, and other speaking or writing opportunities that align with practice goals to attract new clients, develop existing client relationships and increase brand visibility.
- Managing cross-practice initiatives and client and industry teams to expand business across more than two practices, including identifying cross-selling opportunities and implementing structured marketing campaigns, client targeting, pitching, and events.
- Preparing and distributing marketing materials such as brochures, advertisements, newsletters, and client mailings.
- Managing and implementing internal and external practice events and partnerships with local organisations to enhance the firm's visibility and reputation in the local market.
- Preparing directory submissions and awards submissions (working with the COMMS team) for assigned practice groups and facilitate communication among practices.
- Staying up to date on industry trends and research and managing client development expenses by practice group and preparing annual budgets.
- Managing and building relationships with new and existing clients and supervising and providing guidance to colleagues.
- Attending weekly departmental meetings and preparing necessary reports and presentations.
- Managing website postings and updates to blogs.
This opportunity must not be missed by anyone who is ambitious and wants to expand their knowledge, grow their career in a leadership role and gain experience working with some of the best people in the business.
There will be a lot of interest in this vacancy, so don't delay and get in touch with us today.