Our elite global law firm serves leading companies, financial institutions and governments worldwide. The firm are looking for a BD Manager to support the London-based lawyers in the EMEA Disputes Sections: International Arbitration and Construction in their prestigious London offices.
The BD Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing business development initiatives aimed at building client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, winning new work and position and profiling the firm as one of the pre-eminent disputes practices in the region and globally. The role will also help to support the Construction lawyers based in the Middle East offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy: - reviewing and implementing practice and client plans; identifying new opportunities;
- Business Development: - developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns to promote the firm's reputation as a leading London, EMEA and Global Disputes Practice.
- Taking lead role in supporting one or more international arbitration BD initiatives on a global scale;
- Taking a leading role in organising and implementing thought leadership projects at the regional or global level.
- Management & Infrastructure: - maintaining world class processes and infrastructure to support the business.
- Ensuring effective use of communications channels and building relationships with relevant business development colleagues throughout the firm's network.
The ideal candidate will be educated at degree level; a sound track record of business development experience preferably at manager level and within a law firm or large international organisation. Specific knowledge of international arbitration and construction, or dispute resolution in general is strongly preferred. Experience in related areas such as energy, oil &gas, power and/or projects would also be an advantage.