We are recruiting for a Billing Coordinator to work for one of our international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
The role is responsible for compiling, managing and executing attorney billing. This includes gathering all billing information, creating and obtaining approval on proformas, and creating and distributing final invoices. This individual will interface with billing attorneys, staff and Firm clients while maintaining confidentiality of client and firm matters.
Some of the duties will include:
- Execute complex bills in a timely manner (e.g., multiple discounts by matter, split‐party billing, preparation of electronic bills);
- Submit bills electronically to e‐billing sites;
- Configure and maintain information on e‐billing sites including setting up new clients;
- Ensure compliance with existing Firm billing policies and procedures, recommending changes when necessary;
- Review, assess and ensure compliance with Outside Counsel Policies and Procedures;
- Review, assess and provide feedback, when requested, on the billing requirements within new client engagement letters;
- Create and maintain desktop procedures including any attorney, client or matter special handling requirements;
If you have 2 to 5 years experience working in legal billing, have superior attention to detail, time management and organizational skills, then please do apply.