Our client, a successful UK headquartered law firm, is looking to recruit a Business Analyst. In this brand-new role, the Business Analyst will support the CEO with the delivery of strategic and operational initiatives with on-time and on-budget results. This role will include analysis to identify opportunities for improvement, assistance with implementation and support for key governance bodies.
Key duties will include:
- Identifying and reviewing operational needs within the firm and their alignment with overall business goals;
- Analysing financial, and non-financial data, to identify actionable insights;
- Designing, and running, workshops with: stakeholders, internal teams and third party firms to establish requirements and or to drive work forward;
- Responsibility for discrete change initiatives and/or areas work (e.g. requirements, UAT and documentation) for larger initiatives;
- Designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations;
- Participating in various projects, such as the firm's business continuity plan, with ownership of work streams/deliverables (where appropriate);
- Working with each Support Function (e.g. HR, Facilities, IT etc.), as well as fee earning Departments to progress areas of work.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of business analysis and hands-on project delivery, preferably from a law firm or professional services firm. You must be able to work with a wide range of stakeholders and build strong relationships. You must have experience of business process design, with the ability to present processes in an engaging manner. You will be confident in taking the lead and having accountability, and you must be able to handle sensitive situations and data with confidentiality and good judgement. Good time management skills are essential, along with the ability to thrive in a project/portfolio environment.