Our client is a prestigious US Law firm who is looking for Business Development and Marketing Coordinator to work under the general supervision and direction of the London Marketing and Business Development Managers. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Corporate Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities for the Corporate Business Development and Marketing Coordinator will include:
- Maintaining experience lists, descriptions and case studies.
- Assisting with preparation of business development presentations, briefings and new business proposals.
- Maintaining accurate databases.
- Assisting with practice, industry and office related events, sponsorships and memberships to facilitate the development of the practices and to increase local visibility.
- Assisting with the development and execution of marketing/business development strategies, plans and projects.
- Assisting with drafting submissions for legal directories.
- Coordinating with PR/Media teams members as appropriate.
- Performing various administrative tasks for the London BD including research.
- Working and liaising with other international offices within the firm.
- Generally facilitating communication among and between the practices.
- Flexibility around working hours (e.g., assisting at client events).
The ideal candidate for the Corporate Business Development and Marketing Coordinator will be a graduate with 2-4 years' experience in a marketing-related field; have strong computer skills including knowledge of InterAction; and previous corporate law firm experience is desired. It's also essential for the candidate to possess excellent written and oral communication skills including strong writing and editing skills and the ability and confidence to follow instructions and ability to work independently and hit the ground running. A strong work ethic and service orientation is required along with a commitment to professional growth and development.