Business Development Assistant - Immediate start!
Up to £35,000
- Do you have experience of working in a Law Firm?
- Would you like the opportunity to join a busy and vibrant team?
- Are you able to start immediately?
Business Development Assistant required for a highly respected London based US Law Firm on an ongoing temporary basis. This role involves working alongside the wider Marketing team.
- Assisting with the preparation of pitches
- Maintaining all content
- Assisting business development and marketing projects
- Updating information on the firm's website
- Undertaking market research
To succeed here you will need:
- Minimum 1 years Business Development experience within a Law Firm
- Polite and confident approach
- Be immediately available with no notice period
This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Business Development Assistant to join a great firm immediately! Please get in touch ASAP!