Our client, a leading city law firm, is seeking a Business Assistant to join their London office on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medium sized firm specialising in commercial/corporate, civil litigation, community housing, employment, projects and property. The Business Development teams is a hardworking and robust team who deal with a broad variety of work including: seminars, events, publications, press & PR, tenders and various marketing initiatives.
As a Business Development Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining Client database
- Create/edit lawyer profiles for website and tenders
- support delivery of internal trainig programmes and external events
- support tender process
- assist with creation of marketing materials including briefs, flyers, internal newsletters and brochures
- aid with content for social media platforms and website
- support on gathering analytics and reporting
- assist with internal communications and intranet pages
To be successful in the role, you will have a high attention to detail and produce work of a consistently high standard. Ideally, you will have good IT skills in addition to good time management skills and have a willingness to succeed in a professional services environment. In return, you can expect to collaborate with experts in their field and work together to create a successful Business Development and Marketing function.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We would love to hear from you!