Our client, a top US law firm is looking for a Business Development Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to take on a new challenge. As part of the Firm's Client Relations team, this position is responsible for providing professional support to the wider BD team, in support of BD and PR activities in the Firm's international offices.
As the Business Development Assistant you will be required to support the team by means of:
- Assisting with the organisation, administration and execution of events, conferences, seminars, exhibitions and related activities.
- Assisting with the design and preparation process of e-invites and client mailings.
- Conducting research on current and prospective clients and other law firms
- Maintaining a library of marketing and pitch materials, including comprehensive lawyer biographical information and experience.
- Coordinating special projects as directed
Working within the busy BD and Marketing team, this role provides an excellent opportunity to become involved in a varied range of business development and marketing activities within a prestigious law firm. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years marketing/business development experience ideally gained within a law firm environment. You will need to be highly motivated and be flexible and willing to have a very hands-on approach. If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role or would like to see the comprehensive job spec, then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.