A career opportunity for a creative marketing professional to step into a role with a highly regarded specialist law firm. The firm has a high profile with strong international relationships and clients. As well as the day to day activities, you will have an opportunity to run a variety of projects throughout the year. Projects such; as international conferences, seminars, book launches, personal lawyer branding etc.
You will be very 'hands on' in relation to growing this leading brand in order to develop many national and international opportunities.
Well established and respected as a leading international specialist law firm.
- Several Partners have won awards in their international specialist field.
- Many lawyers have professional qualifications and accreditation and lecture and write regularly for the legal professions here and overseas
- Recognised as being at the forefront of law reform nationally and internationally in their specialist area of law.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Partners and Associates to create and implement a Business Development Plan;
- To assist lawyers to maximise business potential for the firm;
- To research and source current and topical media stories from the national media for the firm to make reciprocal professional legal comment, article, tweets etc;
- Meet monthly with the Managing Partner and lawyers to discuss WIP
- Maintain the monthly Marketing Bulletin
- To oversee external quality standards, to check before important documents, photographs, power point presentations and the like leave the These quality checks must be imitated in the document-creation process;
- To promote the firm's brand internally and create new initiatives around it whilst continuing to maintain the external image of the firm.
- Develop the firm's promotional marketing material
- To maintain memberships of professional organisations as appropriate
- Work with marketing budget