An exciting role as a Business Development Coordinator is now open within a highly regarded US law firm's stunning London office. Reporting in to the Senior Business Development Manager, the Business Development Coordinator will plan and organise business development and marketing activities that support the global growth of the firm and specifically the London and Cambridge offices. The successful candidate will take pride in their work and enjoy working as part of a team.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Coordinator will include:
- Provide support to key marketing and/or business development initiatives across the firm's UK offices
- Provide event logistical support, including on-site event staffing, and assist UK business unit BD leads as needed with attorney and client communications around events
- Assist with development of targeted event invitee mailing lists and report on RSVPs
- Other events-related tasks including, but not limited to, researching caterers, venues and other vendors as necessary, obtaining proposals, preparing comparative analysis and processing contracts
- Coordinate, support and track the development of responses to pitches and RFPs/RFIs for new business opportunities and client meetings, under the direction of the BD Manager, or Specialist
- Maintain practice group/industry descriptions, web content, transaction lists, case studies and other marketing content to ensure that material is compelling and up-to-date
- Collaborate with the research and market/competitive intelligence teams to produce in-depth research and analysis of clients, prospects and competitors
- Work with the London team to create targeted, strategic submissions for practice-related and attorney rankings, surveys and awards, including Chambers and Legal 500 and other industry-specific/geographic/attorney demographic awards programs
- Tracking client and practice/business unit news and trends, spotting business development opportunities and working with the BD Senior Manager to drive these opportunities into revenue
- Working with fee-earners and the Comms team to post articles on the firm's website and through social media
- Additional practice-specific and other duties as needed by the office or business units.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Coordinator will have strong experience within a BD/ marketing role, gained from a US, UK or global law firm. You must have strong interpersonal skills when communicating with lawyers and other staff, also excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks and have high level of attention to detail. You will have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, desktop publishing and CRM software solutions. Please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.