Our elite global law firm client is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join their global team, in their London office on a permanent basis.
This is an incredible opportunity working as part of a centralized team working across practice groups, industry groups and client account teams to provide the best support for BD activities and initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liasing with regional BD Managers to scope out their requirements
- Assisting with matter research, lawyer biographies and other content preparation to support pitches, proposals, capability statements and other client presentation and seminar materials.
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of client marketing lists
- Supporting the drafting of submissions for legal directories (Legal 500, Chambers & Partners etc) and award entries by research and assistance on submission preparation and gathering of client referees from Partners.
The successful candidate will be a Graduate with relevant and in-depth business development experience in a professional services firm; CIM or a postgraduate qualification would be a distinct advantage. Candidates must also have a high attention to detail; be flexible, committed and enthusiastic and have a client focussed approach.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for your experience - get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal today, without delay!