This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development/Marketing professional who is strategic, energetic and highly motivated to join an international law firm in London.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Work with partners and the BD team as required to pitch for new business opportunities, draft or co-ordinate the writing of pitch documents and credential statements.
- Collaborate with the Events and BD Operations teams on client events for your practices and take responsibility for running practice specific seminars and networking events.
- Develop and maintain the information necessary to market the groups for which you and the team are responsible, supported by the BD Ops team in Liverpool.
- Support internal communications to ensure that there is a good understanding of BD activities throughout the firm.
- Manage and support specific thought leadership campaigns, BD products, client communications and marketing initiatives, working with the wider BD, Marketing & Communications team.
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, and would be perfect for someone with existing experience in a professional services environment.
If you believe you could be a good fit for this position then please don't hesitate to apply!