Our prestigious global law firm client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join them on a 12m Fixed Term Contract basis.
The role will include providing general support to their Business Development team in the London office, responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with creating pitches (including drafting key selling messages, compiling relevant experience and tailored biographies), often to short deadlines
- Preparing client research briefing packs, independently as well as working with the Information Centre, and identifying opportunities and areas of strategic fit
- Assisting with writing and preparing practice award and legal directory submissions
- Deal tracking and recording to ensure the timely capture of announced deals in London, as well as reporting to league tables (Mergermarket and others)
- Supporting internal communications initiatives
- General administrative tasks are a key part of this role, including keeping team infrastructure up-to-date (including maintaining a record of pitches, research packs, new/closed matters etc)
As this role is offered on a contractual basis, the firm ideally seek someone who will hit the ground running. Whilst current/prior legal experience is preferred, they are open to considering those with general professional services experience.
As this is a urgent requirement, they ideally seek someone who is immediately available but will also consider those with some notice.
If you are a Business Development Administrator or Assistant looking for your first step up into an Executive role - please get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal today!