Our client, an international law firm with offices around the world , is seeking a Business Development (BD) Executive to carry out practice support and business development activities for Corporate and Anti-trust, in London and EMEA, also working with the New York team. The role reports to the EMEA Corporate BD Manager.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining Business Development plans for Corporate and Anti-Trust - including identifying key clients and targets
- Drafting credentials and pitches
- Carrying out research and analysis, including competitor analysis on key clients, practices and sectors
- Facilitating communication between partners within practices and sector interest groups
- Identifying and communicating new business opportunities
- Support cross-selling initiatives
- Leading and contributing to pan-European business development projects.
The ideal candidate will be a University graduate with a minimum of two years business development experience in an international law firm or professional services organisation. They must be fluent in English and ideally one other European language with a general knowledge of business and financial markets and a high attention to detail.