A well established leading international law firm, with beautiful offices in the heart of London, seeks a Business Development Executive. Be part of a highly successful commercial BD team that offers the Firm high standards of service, ideas and commitment.
The role will primarily support the Disputes & Investigations practice. Focussing on corporate crime & fraud, financial disputes, cyber fraud disputes. As well as the Technology and Life Sciences practice.
Reporting to the BD Manager, and working closely with Partners and Associates and colleagues across the firm, assist in the building of a structured approach to all business development activities.
Summary: Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Pitching, targeting and new business generation
- Advising Partners and teams on specific sector focussed new opportunities. Work with the team in continuing to support the Firm in the development of a commercial approach as well as promoting pitch best practice
- Take responsibility for managing BD budget, tracking spend, preparing cost/benefit and analysis
- Develop strong relationships with Events team in order to liaise on client events. Take responsibility for running practice industry specific seminars and networking events
- Have responsibility for a number of key client accounts; develop plans, track development, and build relationships with client stakeholders
- Work alongside marketing team to develop materials and client communications
- Assist the marketing team with research and data collection
Minimum 3 years' BD experience gained within law firm/professional services in a BD/Marketing /.capacity.
A degree in business, marketing or related discipline is preferable.
Good knowledge of database / CRM
Excellent 'follow up', organisational and interpersonal skills
Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines. A self starter, with initiative, imagination and resilience will thrive within this team and environment.
Excellent salary + generous benefits offered, coupled with career progression.