An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and proactive Business Development Manager to join the London office of an expanding US law firm.
This will be a varied role working across all the firms practice groups. Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will include:
- Leading and consulting with partners, key committees and practice leaders on development plans.
- Coaching lawyers on relationship and brand building.
- Proactively providing tracking and analysis of the firms BD efforts.
- Actively participating in, and setting standards for pitching processes, RFPs and RFIs.
- Ensuring practice group and industry experience descriptions, web content etc. are up to date and compelling.
- Working with the wider global BD team including the firms European Events Manager to research opportunities such as seminars, targeted events, sponsorships etc.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager position will be a graduate with extensive law firm Marketing experience. You must be a confident self-starter, enjoy all aspects of the BD/ marketing mix and be happy to roll your sleeves up. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, and you must be able to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines. An ability to build relationships with key stakeholders will be crucial and this will be a Partner facing opportunity.
This is a great chance to really make an impact, so if you are an experienced legal Business Development professional wanting a new challenge then please do apply!