A new exciting and varied role is now open within a highly International law firm within their London office. This vital role will tackle the business development needs of the Litigation, International Trade and EU/Competition groups in the London and Geneva offices. Furthermore, the Business Development Manager will create close working relations with the firm's attorneys and advisors and other members of staff to help foster an atmosphere of teamwork and improvement.
- Responsible for the implementation of practice group business and action plans and ensure that deadlines are met and commitments are kept.
- Implementation of cross practice initiatives for the firm
- Working with the lead partners to identify cross-selling opportunities and to ensure a structured approach to marketing campaigns, client targeting, pitching and events.
- Develop, prepare and distribute brochures, advertisements, newsletters, and client mailings at the practice level and promote exposure of the practice and individual attorneys by working closely with marketing and communications teams.
- Responsible for keeping track of and maintaining the transactions and cases for practice group for proposals, league tables, directory submissions, etc.
- Prepare proposals/RFPs/presentations whilst keeping track of pitch wins and losses.
- Provide regular updates regarding new business opportunities, market trends and competitive threats.
- Utilize communication vehicles such as Biz Dev Briefings, the portal, press clips, etc.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will have extensive experience working within a law firm environment. Furthermore, you must have excellent written, verbal communication and editing skills, strong organization skills and ability to prioritise and manage workload.
If you have the skills stated above, please do not hesitate to contact us at Ryder Reid Legal.