Business Development Manager required, London.
Our client, a superior Silver Circle law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to work with their London office. The Business Development Manager will be expected to perform all responsibilities with a commitment to providing superior service to the Firm's attorneys, advisors and staff, and maintaining an atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement. Above all, the Business Development Manager must fulfil the needs of the Firm in a manner that is consistent with the Firm's core values to support marketing and business development activities.
- Working on strategic BD projects
- Overseeing the BD Executive
- Assisting the Bids Manager with the pitch and proposal process, including tracking wins and obtaining client feedback
- Supporting the key clients and targets programmes
- Working with the Head of Business Development to deliver BD training
- Create targeted business development and marketing plans and budgets
- Coordination of directory/award submission process
- Liaising with the lawyers regarding their business plans
- Oversee and facilitate communication among and between the practices
- Research and business intelligence gathering
- Working alongside the marcomms & events team to ensure best value for the firm and clients
The ideal Business Development Manager candidate will be confident and driven with the ability to gain the respect of senior employees at the firm. Gravitas, excellent written and oral communications skills are a prerequisite for this role. The firm is renowned for its quality of work and as such requires a Business Development Manager who can uphold the high standards of the firm.
To qualify for this Business Development Manager opportunity you must already operating at managerial level or hold over 4/5 yrs + experience. ideally you will be qualified at Degree level with previous Marketing or Business Development experience working within a law firm or professional services environment. You must be a confident self-starter, enjoy all aspects of the marketing mix and be happy to roll your sleeves up. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, and you must be able to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.