Our client, a highly renowned US law firm, is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their London office. The Business Development Manager will support the business development, marketing and client relations activities for the London, Johannesburg and Dubai offices. In particular, you would be focused on supporting the Project Development & Finance and Middle East practice. Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will include:
- Creating and drafting pitches, proposals and RFPs
- Tracking, analysis and reporting of pitches and BD opportunities and monitoring for follow-up
- Managing the distribution of external marketing communications
- Identifying and compiling research on new business targets
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities across the EMEA region
- Developing and executing event plans and recommending follow-up activities to maximise ROI
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager will have solid business development experience from a law firm, and be degree educated. You must have strong communication skills and have an exceptional eye for detail. You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be an excellent relationship builder. You must be happy with a role with a relatively high pitch content, and any experience of supporting a Project Finance group would be highly desirable. A commercial approach is a must, as is a confident and pragmatic attitude. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid today for immediate consideration.