A leading global US law firm based is stunning offices in the City has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
You must have worked in legal or professional services.
- Coordinating and drafting pitches and RFPs
- Maintaining lawyer bios, deal announcements, and transaction lists on the website
- Undertaking client and market research
- Updating marketing materials including brochures and internet content
- Leading on the directory and award submissions process
- Working with the wider marketing team in the US on strategic communications projects
- Provide full administrative support to the Senior Marketing & BD Manager
- Coordinate, organise and plan events and logistics for the Firm
- Overseeing event activities including managing the event timeline and production of handouts/brochures
- Maintain mailing lists using CRM system InterAction
- Attend planning meetings
- Collate presentations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 - 2 yrs marketing or events management experience in a professional services environment
Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).