A fast-growing, UK headquartered law firm is looking to recruit a Business Innovation Project Manager to join their London office. The Business Innovation Project Manager will take responsibility for the effective delivery of firm-wide change projects and will work closely with the Board.
You will have responsibility for a range of large and small scale projects, including the introduction of new systems and ways of working.
Key responsibilities for the Business Innovation Project Manager will include:
- Developing the scope/parameters of the project
- Identifying and briefing stakeholders
- Leading meetings
- Ensuring budgets/costs managed
- Liaising with individuals to deliver their aspect of the project
- Managing/drafting internal comms
- Project plans/minutes/agenda etc
- Ensuring project is completed to time and cost.
Candidates for the Business Innovation Project Manager position must have previous project management experience from a law firm or professional services firm. You will be highly numerate and computer literate, and have first-class interpersonal skills to deal with partners at a senior level. You must be able to manage multiple tasks to deadlines, and be able to work effectively with a broad range of different people. If you meet the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid Legal for immediate consideration.