Our client, a Boston based international law firm, is seeking a Client Development Assistant to join their London office on a 12m Fixed Term Contract (with a potential for extension).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative law firm with excellent career prospects. The role will also encompass elements of marketing too, making this a very broad and exciting role.
As a Client Development Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing research and support for local events
- Creating pitches/presentations
- Track results and prepare reports
- Maintain databases and credential lists
- Coordinate and prepare draft submissions for various legal directories
- Suggest recommendations for increasing effectiveness
- Assisting with arranging and marketing events as well as working closely with the international teams where required.
To be successful in the role, you will be bright, enthusiastic and hard working. Ideally, you will be degree qualified with at least 6 months experience within a marketing or business development position gained within a law firm or professional services environment. In return, you can expect to collaborate with experts in their field and work together to create a successful Business Development and Marketing function.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We would love to hear from you!