This is a fantastic opportunity for a business development or marketing professional who has some experience supporting business pitches or learning programs to join a prestigious international law firm.
Based in London, you will be a coordinator of client development and marketing initiatives to drive the growth of the business and support lawyers with their marketing initiatives.
You will prepare and coordinate the delivery of multiple business pitches, with the guidance and mentorship of a manager. In support of these efforts, on a daily basis you will update practice group descriptions, attorney biographies and lists of new client matter wins.
You will also support the firm's legal education events, identifying and organising all logistics related to program (virtual and in-person, as possible). You will collaborate with relevant colleagues and stakeholders to ensure all program-specific needs are identified and organised to provide an outstanding experience for the firm's clients and a seamless delivery.
In addition to mentorship from your direct manager, you will be a member of the coordinator/specialist team. You will learn about the Firm, how they go to market and the technology platforms that support their work.
Additionally, you will support department initiatives and own projects in line with your strengths and passions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
▪ Prepare client development materials for business pitching. In doing so, work in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
▪ Tap into the practice area or office information flow on client wins - you will collect details, write client-ready matter summaries, select relevant tags and update the database and materials.
▪ Update all digital channels, as appropriate, with changes to practice and office descriptions, representative matter lists and attorney bios.
▪ Plan and implement client continuing education events, handing all details through to post-event follow-ups. Partner with creative services to facilitate all program materials. Ensure details of all events flow through to the central calendar.
▪ Work with your manager to identify opportunities for individual lawyers to build their visibility in the community through thought leadership.
▪ Collaborate with the intelligence team to prepare research reports, supporting both individual pitch efforts and practice area or region strategic projects.
▪ Collaborate with the CRM team to ensure high quality client contact data is maintained.
- University degree
- 2+ years of experience in professional services
- Experience supporting business pitches or learning programs
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM systems preferred
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact with executives comfortably
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure