Our client, a forward thinking global law firm, is looking to recruit a Client Development Specialist in their London office. Reporting to the Client Development Manager, the Client Development Specialist will support the European Client Development efforts of the Private Equity, Asset Management and Tax partners and help deliver cutting edge business development support across relevant clients, industries and related practices.
Key responsibilities for the Client Development Specialist will include:
- Managing and driving the preparation of London and cross-border pitches, proposals and capability statements.
- Working on new product launches and group specific campaigns and programmes.
- Working with the Client Development Manager to help drive the implementation and execution of the client targeting programme for the Private Equity, Asset Management and Tax partners.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date records of relevant matters.
- Creating and updating collateral material including presentations, brochure and capability statements.
- Working with the US proposal team, Practice Development Managers and US Business Development team as appropriate to update London lawyer biographies, coordinate global campaigns, pitches and cross-selling opportunities with a London element.
The ideal candidate for the Client Development Specialist role will have solid experience working in a law firm and will be a University graduate. Experience of Private Equity, Assets Management or Tax industries is highly desirable. You must have excellent project management, attention to detail and organisational skills, with the ability to use effectively technology, database, presentation and spreadsheet software as well as a good knowledge of SharePoint, Excel and InterAction. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today.