Our US law firm client, with a growing international presence, has a brand new opening for a Client Relations Manager based in their London office. The Client Relations Manager will work with the lawyers to manage and expand key client relationships throughout Europe. This role offers an opportunity to be part of a collaborative culture, working as part of a dynamic Marketing & Business Development team. Reporting into the Director of Client Relations in New York, key responsibilities for the Client Relations Manager will include:
- Developing and executing annual client plans for EMEA
- Identifying opportunities and connecting appropriate lawyers to pursue these opportunities
- Analysing industry, client and legal data to proactively identify potential client needs
- Training and coaching relationship managers to meet established benchmarks and implement industry best practice for key account management
- Working with the Director of BD EMEA to coordinate efforts around new business generation, supporting strategy and initiatives across industry sectors
- Conduct client interviews to obtain feedback and establish ways to improve client service
The ideal candidate for the Client Relations Manager position will have strong experience of marketing and business development from a law firm or professional services firm. Previous experience with a client feedback program is strongly preferred. You will have excellent communication skills and demonstrable leadership ability. High energy, creativity and a client focussed approach are essential. If you meet this criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.