Our international law firm client is seeking a Client Services Executive to join their London team.
This is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, they combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving them the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it. The firm is well equipped to help their clients face the future with confidence. They are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Their bold approach to a changing future ensures that they nurture their employees and recruit top talent.
About the Role
Duties will include:
* Meet and greet visitors, occupiers and clients by providing a five star welcome
* Signing in visitors according to security procedures and processes
* Manage room bookings as applicable using the Manhattan Datacraft booking system and Landlord System, liaising with hosts to obtain presentation details in advance of meetings and setting up the rooms as required
* To support the conference centre assistants with room sets up as required / manage the online video conferencing diary
* To assist visitors and occupiers with queries in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner
* To answer the telephones from customers and occupiers in a friendly, timely and professional manner
* To deal with complaints or queries in a calm and professional manner and escalate when necessary
* To issue Wifi passes for clients using the Smartpass system
* To manage adhoc deliveries from couriers/ by hands
* To carry out administrative tasks and duties as and when required (Record and store lost property, order flowers etc)
* Ensure that IT equipment is tested and in good working order prior to and on installation into the conference rooms
* Liaising with specialist IT equipment suppliers to report faults and resolve issues. (AVMI-External AV suppliers/ MVC External bridging company / internal IT Dept)
* Assist in CMS seminars hosted in the office
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven working knowledge of customer service experience.
* A working knowledge of Manhattan Datacraft desirable
* Ability to set up and troubleshoot IT and audio visual equipment.
* Knowledge of digital video editing software and publication.
* Highly organised. Able to plan and prioritise the work of self and others.
* Ability to suggest and deliver creative/innovative solutions
* Good interpersonal skills, flexible to work with a range of styles and personalities
* Ability to maintain standards when under pressure.
* Able to building strong relationships with key stakeholders
A competitive salary is on offer.