Ryder Reid are working with the Dubai office of a successful US law firm to recruit a Client Services Specialist.
The Client Services Specialist works to provide a high-quality service to lawyers, clients, staff and visitors. This includes all aspects of conference room scheduling using Event Management Software (EMS), including reservations, confirmations, meeting set up, coordinating catering and audio visual services and regularly monitoring conference room availability.
The Client Services Specialist ensures accurate and timely communication with lawyers, clients, staff and visitors as well as those support departments involved in providing services to the conference centre. Experience and sound judgment is required to assist lawyers, clients, staff and visitors in preparing for and holding meetings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a welcoming, professional, service-oriented approach when interacting with lawyers, clients, staff and visitors who require conference centre and other services#
- Answering, screening, directing and placing telephone calls and directing lawyers, clients, staff and visitors to appropriate destinations.
- Maintaining a hospitality/concierge style service in the conference centre to meet the needs of lawyers, staff, clients and visitors.
- Scheduling and rescheduling meetings and conference rooms including coordination with other support teams to arrange catering, audio visual, room layout and equipment needs.
- Working closely with conference room requestors to ensure full details are gathered for each reservation and entering this information into EMS.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of each conference room, including seating capacity, audio visual equipment, etc. to ensure appropriate allocation of rooms.
- Ability to respond speedily and efficiently to ad-hoc requests and changes in arrangements.
- Working with the Marketing team to support client events. This may include planning, setting up and attending events before or after normal working hours.
- Assisting lawyers, staff and visitors with basic technology and audio-visual equipment such as laptops, telephones and lighting as necessary for presentations, etc.
- Tracking, changing and coordinating visitor offices. Escorting visitors to their offices as required.
- Assisting lawyers, clients, staff and visitors with requests for special arrangements or services, including transportation, restaurant, travel and lodging.
- Setting up, replenishing and clearing meeting rooms, organising refreshments and ensuring stationery and room information is maintained.
- Assisting in the set-up of lunches, events, office drinks and cake trolleys.
- Coordinating conference centre cleaning requirements.
- Faxing, copying, printing, mailing, organising couriers and other administrative tasks requested by individuals using the client suite.
- Maintaining the reception desk, cloakroom and reception area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Performing ad hoc tasks, as assigned via the Office/HR Manager.
The ideal candidate will have strong client service orientation, with an emphasis on organization, initiative and attention to detail. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen to issues and propose solutions. You must have previous reception experience in a corporate environment, ideally within a legal or professional services firm. You must be punctual, reliable, and a team player, and have a positive, flexible and approachable attitude.