Our client, an award-winning international law firm with stunning City offices are seeking 2 x Paralegals to assist their Commercial Dispute department on a 6-month fixed term contract basis.
This will be a busy and varied role and duties will include;
- Document management for contentious matters - including bundling, overseeing photocopying/scanning, arranging, paginating and indexing instructions to counsel and experts, CMC bundles, disclosure bundles, and trial bundles. Also, involvement in disclosure preparation.
- Electronic disclosure document review - undertake first and second level electronic document review.
- Legal research - using legal databases and text books to obtain case law, articles, background, etc. Thereafter, organising this information into a manageable format for the relevant lawyer.
- Procedural research - e.g. looking at a particular issue with reference to the CPR or discovering a particular court fee.
- Outdoor work - e.g. lodging bundles/applications, issuing claim forms.
To be considered, candidates should have strong academics (minimum 2.1 Law degree and good A levels) The LPC is also required for this position. Previous litigation experience gained from a similar international or US law firm is also required, in order to hit the ground running.
If you are available and interested, please send your CV in asap for consideration.