Our client, an international law firm with offices around the world , is seeking a permanent Communications Executive to work closely with the Media Relations Manager in London, distributing content to be used across the full range of marketing channels but particularly social media and email. While the role is mostly focused on London and Europe, there is a close liaison with our global Communications and media team in New York, and this role also provides advice and support to their European, Middle East and Asian offices. It will include close co-operation with Business Development Managers assigned to practices, in order to facilitate planning for profile raising.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting senior BDMC leaders and partners in implementing the marketing strategy and plan for the London office focusing on certain industry sectors that are important to the London office by client, opportunity and potential revenue.
- Assisting in the drafting, and editing, of content for use across all their external communications channels.
- Supporting other offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia as agreed (with local support for language press).
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with external agencies and colleagues in the marketing and communications team in New York .
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Providing a high quality service to the organisation, building excellent internal relationships and promoting the importance of external media profile partnership
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc).
- Ensuring client communications are co-ordinated with media communications, and client implications are considered. Consulting with client teams as necessary, together with other team members.
- Supporting processes for awards submissions and awards dinners, and ensuring appropriate attendance.
- Contributing to regular internal reports and tracking of media and profile raising.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years media relations/PR/communications/editorial experience in an international law firm or professional services organisation. They must be self-starting, enthusiastic and motivated fluent in English and have European experience or evidence of cultural sensitivity; have a knowledge and understanding of digital platforms; experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns; experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.