A hugely successful and desirable US law firm are seeking a brand-new Compensation Analyst to join their busy and friendly team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the firm's Manager, Compensation based in the US, the Compensation Analyst will be an integral part of a team that work together to seamlessly provide support for both attorney and professional staff compensation. Located in London, the successful Compensation Analyst will provide on the ground compensation support for the firm's Europe and Asia offices in addition to the US.
Duties will be varied and will include:
- Support the administration of professional staff, case assistant, paralegal, Science Advisor, and attorney increase and bonus processes.
- Participate in the design of compensation programs and processes.
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports to support compensation team and client needs for compensation information and analysis.
- Assist with development of compensation related training initiatives and drafting communications.
- Complete salary surveys to support our firm's critical and robust benchmarking process - collaborate with HR colleagues and internal clients to determine information used to complete surveys; maintain schedules and monitor due dates to ensure survey participation deadlines are met.
- Play key role in ensuring data integrity of compensation information in the Workday HRIS and other compensation systems, e.g., auditing information related to salary, FLSA, titles, frameworks, salary ranges, job profiles.
- Work closely with Compensation Managers on the administration of all compensation systems. Will work with compensation team and HRBPs on programme communications and project launches; provide user support and training guides.
- Team with HRIS, Finance, Payroll, Benefits and HR Operations teams to achieve desired outcomes and produce data to support business needs.
- Make updates to systems for compensation related changes where appropriate.
- Perform calculations for salary True Ups for part-time and hourly attorneys and bonuses for attorneys.
- Create documentation for compensation administration and processes.
- Create automated compensation notices for salary changes and bonuses.
- Participate in various projects.
- Develop recommendations for process improvements for all non- partner populations at the Firm.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience working in a legal or professional services environment as well as hands-on experience working with HRIS systems (for example Workday, MarketPay or CompXL). You will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You will have strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written. You will have the ability to influence and challenge at all levels where appropriate, strong commercial awareness, discretion and able to manage conflicting priorities.
If this exciting new opportunity could be of interest to you, please get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal today!