Fantastic opportunity to join a premier global law firm as their Compensation, Benefits and Wellness Specialist. This role will proactively liaise and leverage external resources (vendors and consultants) and internal firm partners (HR, Payroll, Finance, etc.) to identify gaps and to create efficient processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the payroll team within accounts to manage the monthly payroll and run and check the benefits provider reports;
- Responsible for devising and implementing the benefits strategy for the London Office in conjunction with the firm's benefits broker (Secondsight), the HR Director and COO;
- Conducts regular benchmarking exercises within the market, to ensure that all salary and benefit offerings remain competitive within the market;
- Manage the implementation of new benefits and modifications to existing offerings including working with the Marketing & BD Team on office launch strategies and communications;
- Management of the annual benefits renewal process in conjunction with Secondsight;
- Management and co-ordination of the annual and mid-year benefits windows including updates and administration to the benefits platform;
- Work closely with the HR Director and Accounts Team to set and manage the annual benefits budget for the London Office;
- Assist the generalist HR team in the benchmarking of salary data for the annual salary and bonus review process;
- Active member of the team responsible for salary review and bonuses, attending meetings as necessary, preparing/manipulating spreadsheets and/or the compensation system during the annual review process;
- Main point of contact for all pension and benefit related queries from the London office population;
- Manage the underwriting process for employees including communicating to those who require underwriting, updating them when decisions are made and adding data to benefits site;
- Responsible for updating and conducting the benefits induction for all new joiners to the London Office;
- Primary contact for all brokers, benefit vendors and administrators and ongoing relationship management responsibility for those contacts;
- Active member of the Wellbeing Committee ensuring that the benefits offering supports the London Office wellbeing strategy;
- Work closely with the Professional Development team on any wellness initiatives where there is a link with the benefits offering;
- Other ad-hoc projects or duties as required.
You will have solid prior experience in HR Benefits, Compensation or in a wider HR role, handling benefits in a professional services or legal environment. You will be able to work independently and exercise sound judgement, be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines. You will be able to anticipate problems and focus on appropriate solutions while incorporating differing viewpoints and have the ability to work effectively in a multi-office global environment.
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who might be, please do apply. Alternatively, for further information please get in touch with Ryder Reid today.