We are recruiting on a brand new opportunity for a Compliance Assistant to join the Compliance team of an amazing international law firm who are based in the city.
The role will provide administrative support to the Compliance Officer and Compliance Partner.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the Firm's AML/CTF compliance policies, controls and procedures. (PC&Ps)
- Undertake client due diligence (CDD) investigations
- Assist with the on-going monitoring of active matters and, where required, updating of CDD records.
- Advise and support lawyers and their assistants in complying with the Firm's AML PC&Ps.
- Assist with maintaining the Compliance Unit intranet page.
- General day-to-day support to the Compliance Officer and Compliance Partner.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and communication skills, be a enthusiastic team player and have a 'can do' attitude. The firm requires someone who has worked in a law firm previously and has 1 to 2 years experience.
If you are interested in the position and have the relevant experience then please do apply!